Everyone had a first time!
We know that coming to yoga for the first time can often be a stressful time… but don’t worry, here are a few tips to help make this an easier journey!
- Aim to arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to the class start time. This will give you time to fill in the new student form and to tour around the studio.
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can move in. Keep in mind you may have to tuck in loose-fitting shirts if folding forward.
- Yoga is typically practised without shoes or socks on, however, if shoes are required for yourself, please bring clean indoor running shoes.
- We have yoga mats here that you are welcome to borrow at no charge!
- Forgot your water bottle? Don’t sweat… we have reverse osmosis water on tap, feel free to grab a mug or cup and fill up.
- Meet your teacher and let them know that this is your first class! They will give you helpful tips for the class and be happy to answer and questions you have.
- **Please note that we are a SCENT FREE studio! Please be aware that some students have scent sensitivities and/or allergies!**
Last but not least, have fun!
Here is a list of our pricing options for classes! *All prices include HST
First time student & Full time students – $10
Regular drop in rate – $16 / $14.25 senior
5 class package – $70 / $63 senior
10 class package – $136 / $123 senior
20 class package – $250 / $225 senior
50 class package – $515 / $463.50
1 month unlimited yoga (30 days) – $155
1 year of unlimited yoga (365 days) – $1500