I am sure you have seen people walking around with water bottles made of copper, or seen them in a magazine/online or even heard of someone boasting about why these are the new trend….
Well, drinking from copper is nothing new! This old Ayurvedic tradition has been around for many many moons, it is known as “medicine” in the Ayurvedic approach. Copper infused water is known as “Tamra Jal” in the Ayurvedic tradition. Copper water is revered for its many health benefits and its naturally alkaline properties. Studies have shown that copper is anti-bacterial, anti-oxidant, improves immunity, prevents aging, eliminates toxins and free radicals, and stimulates the brain. With these (and other) benefits, drinking from copper is more than just taking in water, its a daily health practice!
Our bottles here at the studio come from RASA-Ayurveda, a woman based Vegan apothecary from Millbrook Ontario. These bottles were handcrafted with love from artisans in India using traditional techniques. Each of the bottles are shaped using a single sheet of 100% pure copper with no seams, and is capped with a sealed, leak-proof cap made of pure copper and a food-grade seal. Each cup is also made of a single sheet of 100% pure copper and handcrafted into these beautiful daily drinking vessels.
Now that we know a little more about these bottles – here are the benefits
- Improves the Digestive System + Stimulates Proper Elimination
- Builds a Strong Immune System + Removes Harmful Bacteria
- Supports Weight Loss
- Prevents Aging with its gift of Anti-oxidants
- Maintains Cardiovascular Health + Lowers Cholesterol
- Supports the Thyroid Gland + Aids in Iron Absorption
- Stimulates + Supports the Brain & Cognitive Health
- Fights Arthritis + Inflammatory Conditions
- Keeps Skin Healthy + Acne Free.
Leave A Comment